About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum Bahnhofstrasse Zurich on Sat night & Sun morning
MySwissAlps features commercial and non-commercial links.

Bahnhofstrasse Zurich on Sat night & Sun morning

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Hisham
Hisham
32 posts
May 5, 2019 - 12:15 PM

I am arriving on the 8th June Saturday evening and planing to explore the Zuric city and around on the Sataurday evening and Sunday morning before I move to interlaken, I have red the forum mentioned that the Bahnhofstrasse will be closed on Sunday and Saturday 8 pm, in this case my plan wont be effective.

Would you please provide me a suggestion so that I can utilize the maximum on Saturday evening and Sunday morning in Bahnhofstrasse Zuric

Maria
Maria
818 posts
top member
May 5, 2019 - 3:28 PM

Hi Hisham

That's a shame, you can still walk Bahnofstrasse but of course the shops won't be open. What I would suggest you do instead is do a walking tour of the old town, and on Sunday perhaps go to Uetliberg to get a view of the city or if the weather is nice do a tour by boat around the lake.

You will find this and other activities here: www.myswissalps.com/zu rich/activities

To plan your travel times, use the timetable: www.myswissalps.com/ti metable

Hope this helps, have a wonderful time!

Maria.

Hisham
Hisham
32 posts
May 6, 2019 - 8:39 AM

Thanks, any tickets to be taken on the Zurich Old Town Walking ,Which cart you suggest to buy ZVV day pass or ZVV Zuric card?

Arno
Arno
14383 posts
expert &
May 6, 2019 - 8:48 AM in reply to Hisham

Hi Hisham,

The town center can easily be explored on foot. Here's a suggestion: www.myswissalps.com/hi king/zurich.

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2020