Basel airport to city centre ticket cost

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 July 2018 at 3:10:47 #817370

Greetings everyone, so i heard that if you have a valid hotel reservation in Switzerland, you can get free public transport around the city. I will arrive in Basel airport, is it possible to hop on a bus for free to get to the city with my hotel reservation? Or i have to pay for the bus to a train station, and transit and so on? Many thanks to those who can help.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    21 July 2018 at 3:31:09 #891936

Hello Cathy,

If you have a hotel reservation marked “Mobility Ticket”, yes. See http://www.myswissalps.com/ba sel/travel.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 July 2018 at 9:11:54 #891937

Yes, not every town, nor every hotel offers something like this.

Our town pages offer information. If you’re not sure then check with the hotel to see if something like the Basel mobility ticket is offered by them.

• The thread ‘Basel airport to city centre ticket cost’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.