Basel to Interlaken - via Bern or Lucerne?

Basel to Interlaken - via Bern or Lucerne?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Alpenrose666
Alpenrose666
2124 posts
top member
Dec 20, 2017 - 7:47 AM in reply to Jenallan18

>> I think I will be making some changes to our plans as a result

Thanks for reporting back on your progress with planning, and I'm glad the forum has been of assitance to you in refining your plans.

Whatever you decide to do after leaving Bad Ragaz, you will have had a wonderful taste of some of the best Switzerland has to offer.

Alpenrose

Slowpoke
Slowpoke
4488 posts
expert
Dec 24, 2017 - 2:36 AM in reply to Jenallan18

<<"Hello. We are arriving in Basel by River Cruise and then traveling to Interlaken for 3 nights. ">>

When?

<<"and Bad Ragaz for 3 nights as planned.">>

Quellenhof?

Magnificent.

Please consider Altes Bad Pfäffers and the Tamina Schlucht.

www.schweizmobil.ch/en /hiking-in-switzerland/routes/rou te-0937.html

www.myswitzerland.com/ en-us/tamina-gorge-monastic-spa-and-wonder-of-nature.html

Slowpoke

Jenallan18
Jenallan18
22 posts
Dec 24, 2017 - 12:16 PM in reply to Slowpoke

Hi Slowpoke. Thanks for taking the time to reply to our post. We are arriving in mid September. I have a conference in Bad Ragaz for a couple of days and I believe that we are going to the Tamina Gorge for a conference dinner or something like that. It looks beautiful! My husband will be looking for things to do for the 2 days so any suggestions are welcome. Alpenrose has already suggested a couple above. I think the only problem is that we are going to wish that we had more time!. Jenallan18

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018