Basel to Interlaken – via Bern or Lucerne?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 December 2017 at 7:47:42 #873061

>> I think I will be making some changes to our plans as a result

Thanks for reporting back on your progress with planning, and I’m glad the forum has been of assitance to you in refining your plans.

Whatever you decide to do after leaving Bad Ragaz, you will have had a wonderful taste of some of the best Switzerland has to offer.

Alpenrose

Slowpoke
    Participant
    7567 posts
    24 December 2017 at 2:36:44 #873062

<<“Hello. We are arriving in Basel by River Cruise and then traveling to Interlaken for 3 nights. “>>

When?

<<“and Bad Ragaz for 3 nights as planned.”>>

Quellenhof?

Magnificent.

Please consider Altes Bad Pfäffers and the Tamina Schlucht.

http://www.schweizmobil.ch/en /hiking-in-switzerland/routes/rou te-0937.html

http://www.myswitzerland.com/ en-us/tamina-gorge-monastic-spa-and-wonder-of-nature.html

Slowpoke

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 December 2017 at 12:16:57 #873063

Hi Slowpoke. Thanks for taking the time to reply to our post. We are arriving in mid September. I have a conference in Bad Ragaz for a couple of days and I believe that we are going to the Tamina Gorge for a conference dinner or something like that. It looks beautiful! My husband will be looking for things to do for the 2 days so any suggestions are welcome. Alpenrose has already suggested a couple above. I think the only problem is that we are going to wish that we had more time!. Jenallan18

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The thread ‘Basel to Interlaken – via Bern or Lucerne?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.