May 21, 2018 - 5:13 PM
We ( group of 6 adults) would be travelling from Geneve to Interlaken in the month of July.
Our plan is to travel from Geneve (Will reach Geneve at 12:30 pm) to Bern by Train and then from Bern to Interlaken via cruise on Thun Lake.
I have following questions :-
1. Best option to travel by cruise from Bern to Interlaken. Share timetable
2. How far is the location of cruise from Bern Train station? Is it walking distance?
3. Do we need to reserve tickets for the cruise beforehand? ( We are planning to buy Swiss Travel Pass for 4 days)
4. Is it allowed to board the cruise with lost of luggage?
5. Options to explore Interlaken in one day.