An evening around Murren?

An evening around Murren?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
dkanaly
dkanaly
5 posts
Apr 28, 2018 - 1:47 PM

Hello! I have 1 full day and 2 nights in Berner Oberland - staying in Murren. I need night plans for Murren or close by. My full day plan includes Schilthorn then I would like to do boat cruise around Lane Brienz. Is this realistic considering the distance between the two places? I will have the Swiss Travel Pass. Any other ideas or alterations to this plan will be appreciated.

Mark
Mark
180 posts
Apr 28, 2018 - 11:48 PM

Hi Dkanaly

yes I think you can see Schilthorn and boat ride in your full day. I would suggest you pick the part of the day with the best weather to see Schilthorn, either morning or afternoon as there is not much to see if it is too overcast. Commonly it can be clear in the morning and cloudy in the afternoon or vise versa. Mark

Lucas
Lucas
7238 posts
expert &
Apr 29, 2018 - 2:08 AM in reply to dkanaly

Yes, Schilthorn and a Lake Brienz cruise is doable in a day (if the weather cooperates). Just be flexible on which you do first (based on weather as Mark notes).

You can use the SBB timetable here to see travel times and if they work for you.

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018