Berner Oberland pass still not received

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
mlfoxall
mlfoxall
11 posts
Jun 25, 2016 - 8:11 PM

Hi! I ordered the Berner Oberland pass on June 13 requesting it to be delivered as soon as possible stating that I will be going to Italy before Switzerland and that I will not be home in the 2 week timeframe for the normal delivery. I was supposed to get it within 5 days. It is now June 25th and I still have not received it. Do you have any suggestions on what to do or how to contact them? I am very nervous that I am not going to get the pass in time and lose out on all that $ I spent when I ordered it with plenty of time to spare. Thank you so much for your help!!

Michelle

Arno
Arno
12105 posts
expert &
Jun 26, 2016 - 9:55 AM

Hi Michelle,

I'm sorry to hear that! Something must have gone wrong. I am not sure where you purchased, but assuming it is the Swiss Railways, contact information can be found in the order confirmation e-mail and here as well. I'm sure they can solve this for you.

Last modified on Jun 26, 2016 - 9:56 AM by Arno
mlfoxall
mlfoxall
11 posts
Jun 26, 2016 - 3:02 PM in reply to Arno

Thank you for the link!! I just emailed them and yes, I did it through the swiss travel system Swissrailways.com. I hope to hear from them shortly. I will also call on Monday. Thank you so much for your help!! I sincerely appreciate it!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019