Berner Oberland Regional Pass promotion?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 February 2017 at 11:52:57 #810801

Hello. After several weeks of exhausting research I have finally determined that the 6 day BO Regional Pass is the cheapest/best option for my trip to Wengen (I use the term Cheapest very loosely). I am curious if the BO Pass ever has promotional sales with a discount or a free extra day? Are these sales at random or do they typically announce promotions several months in advance or do you never see sales for the BO Regional Pass?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 February 2017 at 16:45:09 #858978

Hi Hooks2204 and welcome to MySwissAlps!

And welcome to Swiss prices unfortunately! Take a look at our Bernese Oberland pass page where any current promotions with be displayed for you.

I don’t believe it is common for this pass to offer free days etc. but promotions can and do occur from time to time.

Lucas

Arno
    15483 posts
    13 February 2017 at 18:07:17 #858979

Indeed there have not been many promotions for any of the regional passes in the past years. And if there was a promotion, it was for traveling in spring and fall only, not for summer. But if there is one we’ll put it on the Promotions tab of the page Lucas mentioned.

• The thread ‘Berner Oberland Regional Pass promotion?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.