Berner Oberland Regional Pass promotion?

Berner Oberland Regional Pass promotion?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Hooks2204
Hooks2204
1 post
Feb 13, 2017 - 11:52 AM

Hello. After several weeks of exhausting research I have finally determined that the 6 day BO Regional Pass is the cheapest/best option for my trip to Wengen (I use the term Cheapest very loosely). I am curious if the BO Pass ever has promotional sales with a discount or a free extra day? Are these sales at random or do they typically announce promotions several months in advance or do you never see sales for the BO Regional Pass?

Lucas
Lucas
5491 posts
expert &
Feb 13, 2017 - 4:45 PM in reply to Hooks2204

Hi Hooks2204 and welcome to MySwissAlps!

And welcome to Swiss prices unfortunately! Take a look at our Bernese Oberland pass page where any current promotions with be displayed for you.

I don't believe it is common for this pass to offer free days etc. but promotions can and do occur from time to time.

Lucas

Arno
Arno
10304 posts
expert &
Feb 13, 2017 - 6:07 PM

Indeed there have not been many promotions for any of the regional passes in the past years. And if there was a promotion, it was for traveling in spring and fall only, not for summer. But if there is one we'll put it on the Promotions tab of the page Lucas mentioned.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018