Delivery options Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 April 2019 at 11:34:40 #820994

I have decided that the Bernese Oberland Pass is right for my trip but it is unclear just what I will get if I buy it on-line before my trip. The site indicates “a paper pass”. Will I get something by email to print off? Has anyone bought this pass on-line and can clarify it for me?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 April 2019 at 20:29:23 #909427

Hello Rips and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

For details on delivery options of the Regional Pass Bernese Oberland please use below link:
    http://www.myswissalps.com/re gionalpassberneseoberl and/price

If you choose “e-ticket” from happyrail you will get a pdf ticket, print-at-home and additionally a good back-up option in case of loss.

Best,
    Steph

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 April 2019 at 15:26:38 #909428

Thanks Steph. That’s a real help. Its what I suspected but its good to have confirmation. Now if you know a way to get it half-price without buying the other passes . . . . .

Seriously though, thanks again

Simon

• The thread ‘Delivery options Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.