Bernese Oberland rail pass start date

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 May 2018 at 21:34:44 #815865

I have researched and think that the Bernese Oberland Rail Pass will be the best solution for our holiday. When I attempted to purchase the pass, it would not allow me to select a date past June 8. Do you have to purchase the pass within 1 month of traveling? or are there date restrictions on the pass?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    9 May 2018 at 22:28:39 #884793

Hello Mike and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

Are you trying to buy here http://www.swissrailways.com/ en/products/regionalbe rneseoberlandpass?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 May 2018 at 23:06:52 #884794

Thank you, I can purchase from that site with the correct dates. Another question, if I buy a 4 day pass is it good for only 4 calendar days? Or if we start the pass on the afternoon of June 27, could we still use it on the morning of July 1?

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    9 May 2018 at 23:14:53 #884795

Four calendar days.

• The thread ‘Bernese Oberland rail pass start date’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.