Bernese Oberland Regional Pass – shipping time?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 May 2018 at 22:05:43 #816206

Today I ordered, online, two Bernese Oberland passes for my wife and I. They are six day passes commencing 4th June.

Having acted in haste, and rather stupidly,I am now worried that my tickets will not arrive at my UK address before we depart from the UK on Thursday 31 May. I paid for “next day UK delivery.” But I have read that the tickets take two weeks to arrive in the U.K.

What are my chances of receiving them in time?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 May 2018 at 22:25:41 #886227

My communications from SBB usually arrive quite promptly, but of course UK post doesn’t arrive very early in the morning any more!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 May 2018 at 22:31:08 #886228

Many thanks for your quick reply.

Did your tickets arrive within a week?

Arno
    15479 posts
    25 May 2018 at 6:34:01 #886229

Welcome to MySwissAlps Paul!

If you ordered via the official SBB site for passes at https://shop.switzerla ndtravelcentre.com/#/e n/overview/regionalPas ses then I wouldn’t worry. If you received a confirmation e-mail it should all be fine. The passes will be shipped from their office in London and don’t take two weeks to arrive. 5-6 working days at the most if you picked free shipping, but in your case it should actually arrive today or tomorrow, depending on what time you placed the order.

Enjoy your trip!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 May 2018 at 16:39:00 #886230

Many thanks to you both.

Tickets arrived on Saturday morning.

Phew!

• The thread ‘Bernese Oberland Regional Pass – shipping time?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10940 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.