May 13, 2018 - 4:05 PM
Hi everyone! I will be staying in Interlaken for three days and from my calculations it seems the Bernese Oberland Regional Pass is most cost-efficient for me. If I am not mistaken, all of the transport listed below should be covered.
Day 0: Arrive and stay in Interlaken
Day 1: I'm planning to do a day trip around the Jungfrau region according to the itinerary here: www.myswissalps.com/on edayjungfrauregion When there is an option to walk, let's assume I'll walk.
- Interlaken to Kandersteg (Train)
- Kandersteg to Oeschinensee (Cable car)
- Toboggan run (1 ride)
- Kandersteg to Spiez (Train)
- Spiez to Interlaken West See (Ferry)
- Interlaken Ost to Harder Kulm (Cableway)
Day 3: (leaving Interlaken):
- Interlaken West to Ost (Train)
- Interlaken Ost to Luzern (Luzern-Interlaken Express)
- Is it correct to say that all the transport as mentioned above are included in the Bernese Oberland Regional Pass? I've checked the prices and it will save me 30-40 CHF with the regional pass IF everything is included.
- Is the itinerary for Day 1 really feasible? It seems really rushed to me. If I have to forgo going to one or more places in the itinerary, which would you recommend I skip? FYI, I will be visiting from June 13-16.
- Any othertips for Day 1?
A big thank you to everyone in advance!