Issue with booking on Bernina Express December 16

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 October 2019 at 9:39:13 #824248

Good Morning. I wonder if you can help please. I am trying to book a seat on the above. I will have a SwissTravel Pass. RHB site says no seats for about ten days. I assume that means that not running for that time for there to be no seats at all in that time on the first day of reservation. I have then tried both the app and site of SBB. It says it is a Panorama Coach and must be reserved. I tried to reserve a seat through them. I went into extra options but can only seem to book a dog or a bike but not seat. I am neither. This may be as it will not give me option to input that have a pass and insists on giving me a day ticket. Is there a way round all this that you are aware of eg maybe inputting somewhere that we have a Pass. Thank you in anticipation.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    18 October 2019 at 15:25:19 #923886

It’s running. Have you tried at shop.rhb.ch/en/bernina -express/

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 October 2019 at 16:05:23 #923887

Thank you. Success. All done and straight forward.

I have tried using that site several times in the last few days and it just didn’t work!! Hmmm??

Sorry to have troubled you.

Annika
    7124 posts
    18 October 2019 at 17:47:48 #923888

Hi Tijoco!

No problem of course :-). There have been more visitors experiencing problems with the RhB website the past few days, so I think there were some technical issues. Alternatively, you can book through the retailers we link to from http://www.myswissalps.com/be rninaexpress/tickets.

• The thread ‘Issue with booking on Bernina Express December 16’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.