Bernina Express seat reservation payment fails

Bernina Express seat reservation payment fails

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
jilljaska
jilljaska
2 posts
Jun 11, 2018 - 10:31 PM

I have booked my seat reservations for three scenic railways through Happyrails without any problems. However I have been trying to book the Bernina Express through them and and after filling in all my information I get a red cicle with a line through it and it will not finish the transaction. Is anybody else having trouble with this particular train seat reservation? I have emails sent to the company but havent heard back yet.

rockoyster
rockoyster
3586 posts
expert
Jun 11, 2018 - 11:29 PM in reply to jilljaska

Have you tried at www.rhb.ch/en/panorami c-trains/bernina-express#cart to see if seats are available on your travel date?

jilljaska
jilljaska
2 posts
Jun 12, 2018 - 10:52 PM

Thank you for the suggestion. Happyrails was still not working and I wanted to have my reservations complete. Now I am happily booked on the Bernina Express.

Arno
Arno
10555 posts
expert &
Jun 13, 2018 - 7:20 AM

Hi Jilljaska,

A red circle on https://www.happyrail. com/en/pass/europe/swi tzerland/passholder-fares-bernina-express means that some of the filled out information is not correct, or at least the site thinks it is incorrect. It worked for my Mastercard but I can't tell what went wrong in your case. Anyway, you're booked now, so enjoy your trip!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018