Bernina Express seat reservation payment fails

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
jilljaska
jilljaska
2 posts
Jun 11, 2018 - 10:31 PM

I have booked my seat reservations for three scenic railways through Happyrails without any problems. However I have been trying to book the Bernina Express through them and and after filling in all my information I get a red cicle with a line through it and it will not finish the transaction. Is anybody else having trouble with this particular train seat reservation? I have emails sent to the company but havent heard back yet.

rockoyster
rockoyster
4957 posts
expert
Jun 11, 2018 - 11:29 PM in reply to jilljaska

Have you tried at www.rhb.ch/en/panorami c-trains/bernina-express#cart to see if seats are available on your travel date?

jilljaska
jilljaska
2 posts
Jun 12, 2018 - 10:52 PM

Thank you for the suggestion. Happyrails was still not working and I wanted to have my reservations complete. Now I am happily booked on the Bernina Express.

Arno
Arno
12308 posts
expert &
Jun 13, 2018 - 7:20 AM

Hi Jilljaska,

A red circle on https://www.happyrail. com/en/pass/europe/swi tzerland/passholder-fares-bernina-express means that some of the filled out information is not correct, or at least the site thinks it is incorrect. It worked for my Mastercard but I can't tell what went wrong in your case. Anyway, you're booked now, so enjoy your trip!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019