Have Bernina Express seat, how to get ticket?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 June 2019 at 1:54:54 #822239

We have 3 reservations made couple of months ago from RhB site for July travel on Bernina express from Tirano to Chur.

I can’t find how to use my reservation number and buy the tickets.

Can I board the Bernina express with just the reservation and buy tickets on board ?

Can I show the reservation and buy ticket from the Tirano train station ?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    13 June 2019 at 2:48:24 #915016

Hello Rashmi2019 and Welcome to MySwissAlps,

You can buy tickets at any SBB Station (including the one where the Bernina Express departs Tirano) or use the timetable on the SBB website (bit.ly/2HH1U7B) or the highly-recommended SBB Mobile app (bit.ly/2ICIUHi) to buy tickets.

If you have a Swiss Travel Pass you don’t need tickets you just need to show your pass onboard.

YOU CANNOT BUY TICKETS ON THE TRAIN!

http://www.myswissalps.com/be rninaexpress/tickets

• The thread ‘Have Bernina Express seat, how to get ticket?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.