Best booking website for Swiss hotels?

Best booking website for Swiss hotels?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
autumnz
autumnz
59 posts
Nov 21, 2017 - 10:02 PM

I looked today to book flights and hotels and now the hotels are not giving me the same price as a few days ago. Is their promo codes to use, or a "best booking site"? Or, do prices flux and I just keep looking? Or, am I totally crazy and I just wrote my notes wrong?!

Thank You!

Arno
Arno
10751 posts
expert &
Nov 22, 2017 - 6:35 AM

Hi Autumnz,

Hotel prices do vary by the season and demand, yes. So prices may increase as rooms are filling up, or decrease if there's not much demand. What's the date and hotel you are looking for, and what's the price you saw before? Our hotel section offers suggested hotels and in most cases links to www.hotelscombined.com as they compare the prices of various booking websites.

andrew
andrew
73 posts
Nov 24, 2017 - 3:46 PM

We've found that in the long run it pays to book direct with hotels. Their own prices are often the best and you get a more personal service and choice. Usually, all that is necessary to hold the booking is debit or credit card details and, if you are unfortunate enough to have to change your plans, cancellation fees are not incurred until within a day or three of your stay.

Andrew

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018