About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum Best ongoing promotion for Swiss Travel Pass
MySwissAlps features ads, commercial and non-commercial links.

Best ongoing promotion for Swiss Travel Pass

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
SwissNoob
SwissNoob
8 posts
Jun 30, 2022 - 9:59 AM

Hi All,

Very new to this fantastic forum and tried looking for Promotional Information. But could not find relevant to my case.

I need to buy 15 Days STP for 2 Adult and 1 Child effective 2 July 2022. Seeking your expert opinion considering i reside in UAE (Nationality Indian) <I have noticed some offers are specific to country your are residing/nationality>

1. Which site provides best offer if i need to buy it today online? (I tried Klook/Getyour guide but could not get any "Active" Promo Code :-( ).

2. Before boarding, do i need to get Family Card issued or E Pass takes care of same?

3. Pls suggest any Active Promo Code for Klook ETC.

Thank you for all your help. Appreciated.

Ildiko
Ildiko
2459 posts
top member &
Jun 30, 2022 - 10:07 AM in reply to SwissNoob

Hi SwissNoob and welcome to MySwissAlps.com!

thank you for your kind words, I am glad you like our site.

At the moment I am not aware of any Swiss Travel Pass promotion. If we have any, it will be published in the forum in a post and also here: www.myswissalps.com/swisstravelpass/promotions. You can check the prices of the Swiss Travel Pass here: www.myswissalps.com/swisstravelpass/price.

At the moment we have a promo code for Swiss mobile Wifi for travelers, you can find it here: www.myswissalps.com/forum/topic/discount-on-swiss-mobile-wifi-for-travelers.

How old is your child? Under 15.99 years old, he/she can get a Swiss Family Card for free, so she/he can travel for free with it, and no Swiss Travel Pass is needed for her/him. To be able to get the Swiss Family Card you should have a Swiss Travel Pass (for the adults). Learn more about the Swiss Family Card here: www.myswissalps.com/swissfamilycard.

Regards,

Ildiko

SwissNoob
SwissNoob
8 posts
Jun 30, 2022 - 11:48 AM in reply to Ildiko

Thank a lot @Ildiko.

Really Wish if members can guide about Active Promo Code for Klook Etc.

Arno
Arno
15649 posts
expert &
Jul 1, 2022 - 2:20 PM in reply to SwissNoob

Hi Swissnoob,

Ongoing or long-lasting promotions for the Swiss Travel Pass are rare. At the moment there aren't any that we know of. As soon as we do find out about good promotions, we'll list them at the page Ildikó mentioned and at www.myswissalps.com/train/ticketspasses/promotions. We'll also announce them in our forum.

The retailers listed at https://www.myswissalps.com/swisstravelpass/price are reliable. Prices slightly vary between resellers and you can pick whichever is best for you. Please see www.myswissalps.com/train/ticketspasses/practical/wheretobuy for more details.

Even without a promotion for the Swiss Travel Pass, you'll get value for your money and you'll save a lot compared to buying normal tickets if you plan quite some traveling. A 15-day Swiss Travel Pass at CHF 429 comes down to CHF 28.60 per day, which is a very low price for Swiss travel standards. For reference: a non-discounted regular ticket Zurich Airport-Lucerne already costs CHF 30.

I hope this helps you out.

SwissNoob
SwissNoob
8 posts
Jul 1, 2022 - 10:36 PM in reply to Arno

Thank you for revert and information.

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More

Who's MySwissAlps.com?
We're passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about planning a trip to Switzerland since 2002.
More about us

© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2022