Best tack to pick up Traveller’s Wifi device

• Tom24601
    Participant
    11 posts
    13 May 2018 at 16:46:55 #815935

Wife and I will be arriving in Zurich airport from Chicago in the U.S. May 29 around 10 AM via Swissair. We will take the train to Lucerne and end up staying in the Schweitzerhoff hotel across from the Luzern train station. My understanding is that one could pick up the interesting Traveller’s Wi-Fi “hotspot” device in either the airport, the train station or arrange for pick up at the hotel. Any idea which tack might be best ?

Thanks ,

Tom

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 May 2018 at 20:28:14 #885058

Hi Tom,

Whichever is easiest for you. I think I’d grab The Traveler's WiFi at the airport myself but hotel delivery is a nice option as well if you don’t need it right when you arrive.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 May 2018 at 5:51:29 #885059

Please tell me more about this. Which company has best plans ? We are travelling for 4 days.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 May 2018 at 6:26:38 #885060

>> Please tell me more about this.

You can find out more here:

http://www.myswissalps.com/si mcard

Alpenrose

• The thread ‘Best tack to pick up Traveller’s Wifi device’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11020 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.