Sep 1, 2019 - 3:00 PM
Our itinerary is as follows:
Lucerne - 3 days
Bern only 1 day
Lauterbrunnen 4 days
Zermatt 2 days
Zurich 1 day
Questions 1. Do I need a type C or J adapter, or both?
2. Best things to do in Bern if only have 1 day.
3. Best things to do in Zurich if only have 1 day.
4. We love to hike, but are in our 60-70s, so need easier hikes in/around Lauterbrunnen and Zermatt.
5. We would like to take a boat ride possibly in Lucerne or Interlaken. Which would you suggest?
6. What are the best little towns near Lauterbrunnen to visit for views, easy hikes... Murren, Gimmelwald, Grindelwald, Wengen, are some I have read about.
7. Where is the "Honesty Shop"?
Thank you so much for any help/suggestions.