Best way to carry my Swiss Travel Pass e-ticket?

Best way to carry my Swiss Travel Pass e-ticket?

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
mou10mn
mou10mn
8 posts
Sep 30, 2017 - 9:03 PM

What is the best way to carry the swiss travel pass e-tickets? Just printed them off and they carry a bit of a warning about not getting them wet and smudging up the passes- I assume because they maybe couldn't get scanned? Anyway, can i / should i just fold them up and put them in a jacket pocket as I travel? Should i put some kind of clear plastic protector on them?

Other ideas? Thanks in advance for your replies...This forum is awesome

rockoyster
rockoyster
762 posts
top member
Oct 1, 2017 - 12:35 AM in reply to mou10mn

Someone mentioned recently that they hadt he relevant part of theirs laminated. You can also print a few spares to take with you and/or keep a copy of the pdf on a thumb drive so you can print a fresh one (at your hotel) if the original gets damaged. The Flex STP which can't be printed at home arrives in a foldable plastic sleeve complete with coverage map. Someone may know if these plastic sleeves are available at SBB ticket counters.

Last modified on Oct 1, 2017 - 12:36 AM by rockoyster
mou10mn
mou10mn
8 posts
Oct 1, 2017 - 1:43 AM in reply to rockoyster

Thanks for the reply.. may do the same thing.

Lucas
Lucas
3096 posts
expert &
Oct 1, 2017 - 9:02 AM in reply to mou10mn

Hi mou10mn,

You can pick up a protective sleeve at a SBB office. Folding would be fine and keeping it secured somewhere - just avoid folding on the bar code they scan. As Rockoyster mentioned you can always print another copy if need be.

Have a great trip!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017