Black Forest and Jungfraujoch ticketing query!

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 May 2018 at 14:32:47 #815908

Hi All,

I will be in Zurich in June 2018 and want to book the Black forest day tour. What are the mediums to book this tour . Online in advance? if yes please advice a good site to book or can be easily available from Zurich??

Also want to know if its advisible to book junghfruagh from any known website or cab be easily booked from Zermatt or Interlaken from any ticketing booth. Also I have my swiss rail pass for the period with me. how much discount I can get on same.

Will be great to have your advice . Thank you

Vrushal (Mumbai, India)

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 May 2018 at 15:20:28 #884940

Hi Vrush1985,

Viator has a tour you can book from Zurich to the Black Forest (and Rheinfall) here.

Don’t buy tickets with a fixed date to Jungfraujoch until you know the weather will be good (ie the day of travel or day before). With the Swiss Travel Pass you get 25% off the ticket price from either Wengen or Grindelwald (depending on the route you take). Travel from Zermatt to either town is free.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 May 2018 at 17:15:10 #884941

thank you very much Lucas your reply helps a lot. Just one more query; No other site than Viator or direct booking option from location to book the black forest trip .as I am planning to visit on 23 June 2018 but the date is not showing there so.

Arno
    15483 posts
    12 May 2018 at 18:07:39 #884942

Hi Vrush1985,

That tour is not available during weekends, and I’m afraid I don’t know of any similar tour. Sorry!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 May 2018 at 1:23:53 #884943

Yes, that’s the only tour I am aware of too…

• The thread ‘Black Forest and Jungfraujoch ticketing query!’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.