Black Forest and Jungfraujoch ticketing query!

Black Forest and Jungfraujoch ticketing query!

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Vrush1985
Vrush1985
4 posts
May 12, 2018 - 2:32 PM

Hi All,

I will be in Zurich in June 2018 and want to book the Black forest day tour. What are the mediums to book this tour . Online in advance? if yes please advice a good site to book or can be easily available from Zurich??

Also want to know if its advisible to book junghfruagh from any known website or cab be easily booked from Zermatt or Interlaken from any ticketing booth. Also I have my swiss rail pass for the period with me. how much discount I can get on same.

Will be great to have your advice . Thank you

Vrushal (Mumbai, India)

Lucas
Lucas
8916 posts
expert &
May 12, 2018 - 3:20 PM in reply to Vrush1985

Hi Vrush1985,

Viator has a tour you can book from Zurich to the Black Forest (and Rheinfall) here.

Don't buy tickets with a fixed date to Jungfraujoch until you know the weather will be good (ie the day of travel or day before). With the Swiss Travel Pass you get 25% off the ticket price from either Wengen or Grindelwald (depending on the route you take). Travel from Zermatt to either town is free.

Last modified on May 21, 2018 - 6:04 PM by Arno
Vrush1985
Vrush1985
4 posts
May 12, 2018 - 5:15 PM in reply to Lucas

thank you very much Lucas your reply helps a lot. Just one more query; No other site than Viator or direct booking option from location to book the black forest trip .as I am planning to visit on 23 June 2018 but the date is not showing there so.

Arno
Arno
11165 posts
expert &
May 12, 2018 - 6:07 PM

Hi Vrush1985,

That tour is not available during weekends, and I'm afraid I don't know of any similar tour. Sorry!

Last modified on May 12, 2018 - 6:08 PM by Arno
Lucas
Lucas
8916 posts
expert &
May 13, 2018 - 1:23 AM in reply to Arno

Yes, that's the only tour I am aware of too...

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018