Home  ▶  Get in touch  ▶  Forum  ▶  Boat schedule to St Beatus Caves

Boat schedule to St Beatus Caves

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Krizt
Krizt
2 posts
Sep 5, 2018 - 2:32 AM

Hello, i am planning to go to Interlaken in September 15th. Does anyone know the boat schedule from Interlaken West Railway Station to St Beatus Caves? i will arrive at noon in Interlaken and will start exploring around 13.00 pm. There are many places i wanted to go by boat but i think St Beatus Caves will be on my first list. The problem is, i can not find the timetable/schedule of the boat. Is there any specific time for the boat or it will always be around every 30 min or something? I want to buy the ticket in my country and if the boat's schedule does not fit mine then i guess i will have to find any other option than boat to go to St Beatus Caves. Please help! Thank you so much..

rockoyster
rockoyster
8809 posts
expert
Sep 5, 2018 - 6:13 AM in reply to Krizt

Hello Krizt and welcome to MySwissAlps,

The easiest way to get to the caves is by bus - see www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/easiest-way-to-st-beatus-caves-from-interlaken

If you want to go by boat see timetable at www.bls.ch/-/media/bls/pdf/fahrpla ene/schiff/fahrplan-sommer-2018.pdf?la=en&vs=1

Lucas
Lucas
10495 posts
top member
Sep 5, 2018 - 3:49 PM in reply to Krizt

Hi Krizt,

You can read more about Lake Thun boat cruises here: www.myswissalps.com/bo atlakethun

You can use rockoyster's link for the boat schedule or the one we note on the web page above. Furthermore you can always use the Swiss railways timetable for all modes of transport: www.myswissalps.com/ti metable

Krizt
Krizt
2 posts
Sep 12, 2018 - 8:44 AM

Thank you so much for the replies!!! after seeing the boat's schedule i was thinking to cancel the ticket but unfortunately TripAdvisor didn't let me to cancel even though they said i can.. :'( but i hope it won't affect much to my trip this saturday! :)

Lucas
Lucas
10495 posts
top member
Sep 12, 2018 - 3:20 PM in reply to Krizt

I'm sure you'll have a great time!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2020