Boat trip for Rhine Falls

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 July 2019 at 11:21:23 #822701

Hi,

If I visit at station Neuhausen Rheinfall, will there be any boat trips to falls?

or I need to go to another station – Schloss Laufen am Rheinfall for boat ? Please advise.

Do I need to take any rain coats to visit the falls via boat?

Thanks

Ashish

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    7 July 2019 at 11:54:37 #917118

Hello Ashish,

The boat ride takes place in the basin below the Rhinefalls, so you need to get there first (a short walk from the station) to take the boats.

There are different rides available at the Rhinefalls themselves, including a visit to the rock in the middle of the falls. For more details see “More on other websites” of below links (at the bottom):
    http://www.myswissalps.com/rh inefalls

Best,
    Steph

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 July 2019 at 7:54:45 #917119

Yes Getting down at Schloss Laufen am Rheinfall station will take you to start point of the boat rides.

• The thread ‘Boat trip for Rhine Falls’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.