Bought Jungfrau Travel Pass but didn”t receive yet

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 September 2019 at 9:53:15 #823764

Hi Team,

I have bought Jung frau travel pass starting from 7th September on wards but yet to receive the the travel pass via mail.. i tried connecting happy rail contact option but no reply at all. please help

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    6 September 2019 at 10:28:20 #921841

Hi Asif tt99,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! Sorry to hear that! I noticed you have a Yahoo e-mail address. Most likely that’s causing the problem. Unfortunately they are known for blocking e-mails (particularly with attachments). They don’t send it to your spam folder but completely block it without notifying the sender and recipient. So I think your pass has been sent as well as HappyRail’s reply, but you can’t receive it. I recommend to check your spam folder to be sure, and also check your HappyRail account because you might be able to download the pass from there. If not, please call them and ask for a HappyRail sales representative: http://www.myswissalps.com/ab outus/partners/happyra il. Do call during European office hours (CEST timezone).

Good luck, and let us know if you need more assistance.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 September 2019 at 10:36:01 #921842

Hi Arno,

Thanks for your reply.. I have checked in my Spam folder but nothing is there from Happy rail.. worst thing is that they don’t have mentioned there number to call.. even in my booking section i can see only my purchased Passes with booking Reference.. no option for download… even i can’t see any option to cancel as well. tomorrow i have to travel and i am really worried what to do.. even i have tweeted my concern to Happy rail team still no response.

please suggest if booking Reference is enough to travel?

Thanks,

Asif

Arno
    15484 posts
    6 September 2019 at 11:54:33 #921843

Hi Asif,

I gave you the link to their contact details, including their phone number. Please contact them asap as their office will close in a few hours. The booking reference is not sufficient to travel unfortunately.

Good luck!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 September 2019 at 12:38:51 #921844

Hi Arno,

did you send any mail with contact number etc? i didn’t receive any mail.

Thanks,

Asif

Arno
    15484 posts
    6 September 2019 at 14:31:28 #921845

Hi Asif,

No, I did not send an e-mail. All contact details are in the link in my first reply here in this thread.

Montana_Mike
    Participant
    4 posts
    6 September 2019 at 14:40:02 #921846

When I got my Jungfrau travel pass I requested the email option. They email you a voucher which you take to a train station in the Jungfrau and exchange the voucher for a pass. If you can contact them today, that may be an option that will work for you tomorrow. Best of luck.

pkerr
    Participant
    265 posts
    6 September 2019 at 19:35:02 #921847

Did u pay full price or get the discounted amount ?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    6 September 2019 at 20:18:41 #921848

Thanks all for your reply.. I paid full amount as there was no option to pay half fare.. luckily they have sent a mail with voucher attachment but I noticed there is a small spelling mistake in my name..

Please suggest if it’s ok?

Thanks,
    Asif

Annika
    7124 posts
    7 September 2019 at 6:22:03 #921849

Hi Asif! Glad to hear it all worked out and you have your voucher now. A minor spelling mistake shouldn’t be a problem I think. Just mention it when exchanging your voucher for the actual rail pass, and the railway personnel will know how to deal with that. Enjoy your stay in Switzerland!

• The thread ‘Bought Jungfrau Travel Pass but didn”t receive yet’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.