Buy 1 Swiss regional pass, and get 1 for free

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 October 2011 at 2:51:43 #834371

Thx Arno.
    Assuming I’ll reach Lauterbrunnen (hotel) on the 4th afternoon, should I be placing the order by tomorrow (2nd)?
    Ideally, i would need the passes when I reach our hotel at Lauterbrunnen.

Very much appreciate ur help!

Arno
    15471 posts
    2 October 2011 at 4:06:32 #834372

Hi primus,

You can best order as soon as possible. October 2nd is not a business day, so the passes will probably arrive at the 4th (exact date and time depend on the local postal services). Ideally you would have received the pass in Geneva as you can use it for discounts on the trip to Lauterbrunnen as well (at least part of the journey).

Have fun!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 October 2011 at 20:33:39 #834373

I would like to confirm that I have understood this deal correctly.

I will be staying in Berner Oberland from November 4-7 and would like to use the buy-1-get-1-free pass. If I order one now, will the passes be valid for use November 4-7?

Thank you.

Arno
    15471 posts
    13 October 2011 at 3:27:31 #834374

Hello abbyhintz, and welcome to our site!

The latest start date for 7-day Regional-Passes Bernese Oberland under this offer is October 31, so these passes would be valid through November 6.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • The thread ‘Buy 1 Swiss regional pass, and get 1 for free’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.