Buy Swiss Half Fare Card for tomorrow

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
aryooetomo
aryooetomo
2 posts
Jan 30, 2016 - 4:12 AM

Hi.

I want to buy Swiss half fare card with effective date of tomorrow 31 Jan 2016. But I can't buy it through the system as I can't fill up the card validity date on 31 Jan 2016. It's only available starting fro 4 Feb. Please advise how I can buy this card.

thanks.

Arno
Arno
12331 posts
expert &
Jan 30, 2016 - 7:56 AM in reply to aryooetomo

Welcome to MySwissAlps aryooetomo!

It's too late to buy a Swiss Half Fare Card online and print it at home. Orders need to be processed and e-mail, which takes a bit of time (this will hopefully change in the future). That's why they don't allow you to pick tomorrow as a travel date. You need to go to a staffed ticket office of a Swiss rail station and buy it there.

Have a good trip. Enjoy your stay!

Last modified on Jan 30, 2016 - 7:56 AM by Arno
aryooetomo
aryooetomo
2 posts
Jan 30, 2016 - 8:10 AM in reply to Arno

thanks for your prompt reply Arno. will the price be the same (CHF 120 per pax) if I buy from the station in Geneve airport tomorrow 31st Jan 2016 for Swiss Half Fare card?

Second 2nd is as I travel with my wife, is there any discounted price for purchasing the pass for 2 pax in one go?

appreciate much your reply on this.

Arno
Arno
12331 posts
expert &
Jan 30, 2016 - 8:35 AM in reply to aryooetomo

You're welcome! It's CHF 120 per person regardless of where you buy. Please see myswissalps.com/swissh alffarecard/price.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019