Buying Swiss Travel Pass Flex at Zurich Airport

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Jul 4, 2019 - 1:58 PM

Can I buy Swiss Travel Pass Flex at a physical store in Zurich Airport? What time would the store be opened at the airport? I am arriving Zurich on next Tuesday 9 Jul and am running out of time to purchase online. Many thanks.

Annika
Annika
5834 posts
expert &
Jul 4, 2019 - 2:50 PM

Hi LidK,welcome to MySwissAlps!

You can buy your Swiss Travel Pass Flex from a manned desk at the railway station of Zurich Airport. Please see myswissalps.com/swisst ravelpassflex/price for all options. Currently the Swiss Travel Pass Flex isn't available as an e-ticket yet, hence the somewhat longer delivery times. I expect this product to become available for print at home later this year though!

Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Jul 4, 2019 - 3:02 PM in reply to Annika

Thank you Annika. This is very helpful. Do you have any idea what time this manned desk will be opened on a Tuesday?

Arno
Arno
13842 posts
expert &
Jul 4, 2019 - 4:17 PM

Hi LidK,

They should be open from 6.30 AM to 22 PM.

Jdelchau2
Jdelchau2
43 posts
Jul 5, 2019 - 7:20 PM

Hi LidK

I arrived in Zurich in the early morning and was able to purchase my Swiss Pass Flex easily at the SBB desk...

It didn't take very long. You just have to show your passport. It's a neat ticket in a pouch with a map also.

Have a great trip as I am doing right now.

Safe flight,

Cheers Jacqui

Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
Jul 6, 2019 - 2:28 PM in reply to Jdelchau2

Thank you Jacqui. Very helpful. You enjoy your trip as well.

Jdelchau2
Jdelchau2
43 posts
Jul 6, 2019 - 3:50 PM in reply to Removed user

LidK

Thanks, sadly only have five days left....I always leave a part of my heart in Switzerland. So beautiful. This morning for instance I went into Bern for a bit of shopping and came across the haunting music of the Alphorns....totally unexpected but beautiful.....cheers Jacqui

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019