Apr 5, 2018 - 12:42 AM
>> The Pontresina Youth Hostel Mountain Railways Included card includes the Upper Engadin free public transport offers as well, i.e.
• ENGADIN BUS, excluding night buses after 9.30 p.m.
• St. Moritz town buses
• The Rhaetian Railway (2nd class) on routes : Cinuos-chel/Brail – Maloja, St. Moritz – Alp Grüm, Samedan – Pontresina, Bever – Spinas
Re my post of Apr 3, 2018 - 4:39 AM above I've just realised that leaving out a line break might result in confusion, as the lack of a line break suggests that trains go to Maloja, which they don't - you have to get a bus there.
So, to clarify, if you get a Mountain Railways Included card that also includes the Upper Engadin free public transport offers (not all cards do - it depends on the accommodation provider), these are the transport providers that are included:
- ENGADIN BUS, excluding night buses after 9.30 p.m.
- The Rhaetian Railway (2nd class)
This is the extent of coverage for the free public transport:
- Cinuos-chel/Brail – Maloja
Last modified on Apr 5, 2018 - 12:42 AM by Alpenrose666