Can collect swiss pass without print outs?

Can collect swiss pass without print outs?

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Rachteo
Rachteo
5 posts
Dec 3, 2016 - 6:36 AM

Hi,

i'm currently in spain and will be flying to switzerland tomorrow. just realise i forgot to print out the documents for pass collection. Hv a copy in my phone though. can i collect the pass by showing them the soft copy? I stayed in apt so not sure where to get the documents printed.

thank you

Arno
Arno
9668 posts
expert &
Dec 3, 2016 - 7:57 AM in reply to Rachteo

Hi Rachteo,

If you have received the actual pass in an e-mail, then only the printed pass is a valid travel document. I assume your apartment owner will be able to print it for you or know about a nearby copy shop. Perhaps there's a print service at the airport, but I am not sure about that.

If you have received a message about collecting the pass at the airport, then the message on your phone might be enough, plus your passport.

Enjoy your stay!

Last modified on Dec 3, 2016 - 7:57 AM by Arno
Rachteo
Rachteo
5 posts
Dec 3, 2016 - 8:06 AM in reply to Arno

Hi Arno,

Thanks for the prompt reply. We're collecting the passes at the airport so i hope the email message on the phone shd be sufficient.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017