Can collect swiss pass without print outs?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Rachteo
Rachteo
5 posts
Dec 3, 2016 - 6:36 AM

Hi,

i'm currently in spain and will be flying to switzerland tomorrow. just realise i forgot to print out the documents for pass collection. Hv a copy in my phone though. can i collect the pass by showing them the soft copy? I stayed in apt so not sure where to get the documents printed.

thank you

Arno
Arno
12309 posts
expert &
Dec 3, 2016 - 7:57 AM in reply to Rachteo

Hi Rachteo,

If you have received the actual pass in an e-mail, then only the printed pass is a valid travel document. I assume your apartment owner will be able to print it for you or know about a nearby copy shop. Perhaps there's a print service at the airport, but I am not sure about that.

If you have received a message about collecting the pass at the airport, then the message on your phone might be enough, plus your passport.

Enjoy your stay!

Last modified on Dec 3, 2016 - 7:57 AM by Arno
Rachteo
Rachteo
5 posts
Dec 3, 2016 - 8:06 AM in reply to Arno

Hi Arno,

Thanks for the prompt reply. We're collecting the passes at the airport so i hope the email message on the phone shd be sufficient.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019