Can I buy Swiss Travel Pass in Interlaken?

Can I buy Swiss Travel Pass in Interlaken?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
poshak
poshak
2 posts
May 20, 2017 - 7:45 PM

Hi, We are 9 of us and we are reaching Interlaken on 24th June 17(from Milan). I wanted to buy a swiss travel pass for next 3 days (25, 26 and 27). Can anyone tell me if I can buy a swiss travel pass in interlaken, just one day before my travel dates? It will help me plan my trip well. thanks

Annika
Annika
4992 posts
expert &
May 20, 2017 - 8:03 PM

Hi Poshak,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! Yes, you can buy the Swiss Travel Pass at the train station Interlaken West or Interlaken Ost during opening hours. But it's easier to buy online and print the pass at home. That way you don't have to queue. Also the PDF document you'll receive through e-mail is an excellent backup if you lose or damage the pass. You'll find all purchase options here: myswissalps.com/swisst ravelpass/price. Passes will be e-mailed within 1 to 3 business days.

I'd definitely recommend this way as it takes quite some time to buy 9 passes in person at the counter, even apart from the possible queue. Just print the passes at home so you don't lose time and can use them immediately.

Enjoy your trip!

Last modified on May 20, 2017 - 8:05 PM by Annika

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018