Can I fold Swiss Travel Pass Flex & Half Fare Card

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
cecily113
cecily113
61 posts
Jul 14, 2017 - 4:18 PM

Can I fold the Swiss Travel Pass Flex and Half Fare Card? I can't find the print option for half fare card. Does anyone can forward the link to me? Is it easy to buy Half Fare Card at train station? Thank you!

Lucas
Lucas
9601 posts
expert &
Jul 14, 2017 - 7:19 PM in reply to cecily113

Hi cecily113,

Yes, you could fold them - just be careful not destroy them on your trip (though even if you do you can just print out another copy :) ).

You can buy the Swiss Half Fare Card at one of these retailers, and have it emailed to you for printing, or buy it at any staffed Swiss rail station.

Cheers!
Lucas

Last modified on Jul 14, 2017 - 7:20 PM by Lucas
Arno
Arno
11354 posts
expert &
Jul 15, 2017 - 12:54 PM in reply to cecily113

Did you find the print option now Cecily113? Just go to www.swissrailways.com/ en, start ordering, and finally pick "Online Ticket" from the bottom of the list of delivery options. They will e-mail the Swiss Half Fare Card within 1-3 business days (no delivery fees). Or buy it from any of the other websites listed on the page Lucas linked to.

The Swiss Travel Pass Flex can't be printed. But as you live in Hong Kong they'll ship it for free there, via www.happyrail.com/en/p ass/europe/switzerland /swiss-travel-pass-flex.

Last modified on May 17, 2018 - 11:50 AM by Arno
cecily113
cecily113
61 posts
Jul 17, 2017 - 11:54 AM

Thank you very much for all for your help! I not yet able to try the print option. I shall start my travel tonight... so excited!!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018