Cancellation of Swiss Travel Pass due to COVID-19

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Esridge
    Participant
    7 posts
    18 March 2020 at 9:24:58 #931400

Yes I was very happy and impressed with everything in Switzerland, they have refunded me and the hotel responses were good as well. I will come to visit when it is all okay too.

Yshu_krishna
    Participant
    62 posts
    18 March 2020 at 9:38:51 #931401

everyone was so kind.i also wish to visit soon.

i made a mistake by booking through travel. sites 🙁

should have booked directly.

but they gave me a chance to change date..hopefully this September will make it

3717no
    Participant
    16 posts
    18 March 2020 at 9:56:23 #931402

Dear everybody,

SBB team responded to me that they will get back with me as soon as possible due to large amount of queries. Once I get answer from them, I will update you.

Thanks again for all your response.

HL

Peterli
    Participant
    1206 posts
    19 March 2020 at 4:00:56 #931403

Hello Yshu Krishna,

<<..hopefully this September will make it >> That (September) would be wonderful. It is too soon to know and only time will tell, so let’s all keep our fingers and toes crossed.

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The thread ‘Cancellation of Swiss Travel Pass due to COVID-19’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.