Jun 6, 2018 - 11:02 AM
There are various changes in the luggage services of public transport in Switzerland. The adjustments were implemented at all public-transport points of sale as of 5 June 2018.
Listed below an overview over important product changes in the luggage service:
- Flight luggage (Swiss railway station to foreign airport): discontinuation of check-in at the station and discontinuation of express service (same day delivery from railway station)
- SBB railway station counter Zurich Airport daily open from 04.30h
- Discontinuation of all flight luggage products via Geneva Airport
- Flight luggage (foreign airport to Swiss railway station): discontinuation of express service (same day delivery)
- Express luggage (railway station to railway station): discontinuation of express service (same day delivery)
Source: www.mystsnet.com/en/ne ws/aenderungen-im-gepaeckservice/
Seems fair dinkum as Express Service has disappeared from www.sbb.ch/en/station-services/services/lugg age/luggage/station-to-station.html.