Changing delivery method of Swiss Travel Pass Flex

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 August 2018 at 10:08:59 #817832

I bought 2 swiss rail pass flex yesterday and i thought that i can print my tickets at home via e-ticket method. I then read after that only it can only be posted via mail. It’s only the regular swiss rail pass that can be printed online via e-ticket

i am leaving for switzerland tomorrow (monday) and now i’ll need my passes by tuesday since that’s time i’ll be starting to take the trains, etc. If i go to the zurich airport with my tickets reference number. Will they be able to accomodate me and give my there? I am trying to contact happyrail.com that i need to pick it up at zurich airport instead, but they havent responded yet and i am in a panick at this moment.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    12 August 2018 at 11:00:58 #894023

Hi Joyce, welcome to MySwissAlps!

The Swiss Travel Pass Flex can’t be printed at home yet. Happyrail is closed on Sundays so they should reply to you Monday morning (CET). They do offer collection at Zurich airport, as well as shipping to your hotel in Switzerland. I think they can still manage to arrange for airport collection in time, but it’s up to them. They will need to arrange for this. Showing your current order number at the airport won’t work unfortunately. Please let us know once this is settled for you, or if we can do anything else.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 August 2018 at 12:01:05 #894024

Is it possible to cancel the order now? I know there is cancellation fee 15% but ill take it.ill reorder and do “pick up at zurich airport” hoping i can get it tuesday morning at the airport

Arno
    15484 posts
    12 August 2018 at 12:10:11 #894025

Hi Joyce,

I don’t know if your account at the Happyrail site offers direct cancellation. You can log on and check for that. Personally I’d wait for their staff to change the delivery method. You can always cancel it on Monday via the staff and get your pass at the airport if it isn’t solved to your satisfaction. But not paying 15% extra would be best of course!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 August 2018 at 12:20:53 #894026

I am just worried. And no i cannot cancel on my account. I have checked. I hope happyrail staff gets back to me as soon as possiblr before i board my plane tomorrow. And theyre able to change the delivery method.

and of course i wouldnt want to lose 15% fee. I am just in a panick right now.

so i can still buy the pass at zurich airport? Do you know where exactly i have to go to get the pass once i land at the airport?

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 August 2018 at 16:16:20 #894027

Hi Joyce2887,

Yes, there is a Swiss railways (SBB) office at Zurich airport where you can buy a Swiss Travel Pass Flex.

You can find terminal plans for the airport here: http://www.myswissalps.com/ai rports/zurich

It is on the lower level of the “Airport Center” right above where you catch the trains – so just follow the signs for trains once you have gotten your bags at the airport and gone through customs.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 August 2018 at 17:44:44 #894028

Thanks for all of your help and getting back to me. I really appreciate it.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 August 2018 at 8:08:22 #894029

Happyrail was able to reply to me. they will cancel my tickets and i can buy it at the train station once i land at zurich airport. This is the only way for me to travel on time starting tomorrow. Thanks again for all of your help Arno and Lucas.

joyce

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 August 2018 at 9:43:48 #894030

Ah good. One less thing to worry about then.

I’m sure the rest of your travels will go smoothly!

• The thread ‘Changing delivery method of Swiss Travel Pass Flex’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.