Cheese and farm tour from Interlaken or Zurich

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 July 2019 at 14:06:36 #822673

Greetings.

We are a family of four, including a senior (68 years) and a minor (9 years). We shall be in Switzerland from July 20 (evening) to July 25 (noon).

(i) Can you please suggest a tour where we can see cheese being made (and sample some too) which we can combine with our trip to the Jungfrau (via Lauterbrunnen on the way up and Grindelwald on the way down) on July 21, or with our trip to Schilthorn on July 22, both from Interlaken? It would be best if the journey can be entirely made with our Swiss travel Passes.

(ii) I also wanted to arrange a visit to a Swiss dairy farm for my family. I have requested Swissmooh for info about a visit to their Bubikon Farm from Zurich, since we will be staying at Zurich from July 22 night to July 25 noon. However, Swissmooh is not responding. May be they do not cater to such small groups as ours. Any other suggestions please? My daughter would love to touch a goat or a sheep. Ditto as above about Swiss Travel Passes.

(iii) Please also suggest day-trips to other Swiss towns/cities from Zurich, entirely coverable with our Swiss travel Passes.

(iv) Can we go to Heidiland from Zurich just with our Swiss Travel Passes?

Thanks in advance.

• The thread ‘Cheese and farm tour from Interlaken or Zurich’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.