Jul 4, 2019 - 1:39 PM
My husband (69 years old) and I (67 years old) are planning to visit Switzerland between 19 Dec and 26 Dec this year. My main destination is Montreux (to see the Santa Claus flying over in the sky). I wonder if you all can give me some advice , your experiences and hotels you stayed . I also wish to visit the Rhine Falls.
- After arrival in Zurich (19/12) in the afternoon, check in hotel.
- On the next day (20/12), proceed to Montreux by train,visit Montreux Noel.
- On 21/12 (Sat), visit Rochers-de-Naya.
- On 22/12, go back to Zurich.
- On 23/12, go to Schaffhausen and The Stein Am Rhein (Christmas market) but do not know which hotel(3 star) to stay near to Rhine Waterfall.
- Actually, Basel and Bern are to be included if possible. Need to leave Zurich on 26/12. Looking forward to your assistance. Thank you.