Classic Golden Pass seat reservations with STP

Classic Golden Pass seat reservations with STP

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
Primrose
Primrose
3 posts
Jun 17, 2017 - 2:35 PM

Hi all,

I am planning on booking a classic Belle Époque golden pass from Zweisimmen to Montreux. We have already bought 2nd class SwissPass, but I'm not sure where to reserve the seats for classic Belle Époque golden pass? I don't see any drop down selection for swiss pass? :O

Thanks in advance!

Annika
Annika
4880 posts
expert &
Jun 17, 2017 - 5:18 PM

Hi Primrose,

I don't know which website you've been using, but you can arrange for your reservations through the sites listed at myswissalps.com/golden pass/packages. You don't have to select the Swiss Travel Pass. Just make sure you buy seat reservations only, and not tickets for the actual journey as that's covered by your pass. The timetable (either the general one or the specific Golden Pass timetable for which you'll find al link at myswissalps.com/golden pass/gettingthere) allows you to find out which connections are done by classic coaches.

I hope this helps you out!

Primrose
Primrose
3 posts
Jun 17, 2017 - 8:13 PM in reply to Annika

Hi Annika,

Thanks for the reply!

The website I was looking was tickets.goldenpass.ch/ reservation/reservatio n/reservation/reservat ion/reservation/reserv ation/reservation/rese rvation/reservation/re servation/f?p=151:1:23604924860611 ::NO::RELOAD:N

Is this right too? Just to confirm, the reservation seats are 8euro right?

The link you have suggested (happyrail) only asked for the date of travel, but not the exact time,is this right?

rockoyster
rockoyster
766 posts
top member
Jun 17, 2017 - 11:43 PM in reply to Primrose

Hi Primrose,

The website you are linking to is where I made my reservations recently. Yes CHF8 is correct. The Belle Époque departs 11:05 and 16:25 from Zweisimmen.

Yvette17
Yvette17
19 posts
Jun 18, 2017 - 10:11 AM

I made reservations on this site, from this forum's information --

www.mob.ch/en/reservat ion-procedure.

Theres a button for first class and second class, so I guess you just click accordingly.

Hope this helps

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017