What clothing & shoes for Switzerland trip in Nov

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 October 2019 at 16:38:30 #824288

Hi,

This is my first visit to Switzerland from 31 Oct to 11 Nov 2019. I am not sure how much and what kind of clothing and shoes I need. Can someone please advise me on the clothing and shoes that I should bring, to be sufficiently warm during this time of year. Going to mountains as well but not skiing. Thank you

Warm Regards

shcthc

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 October 2019 at 17:14:23 #924148

Hello Thcschc,

Thanks for your questions!

Please bring: a sweater, a coat that is wind proof, ankle boots with tread soles, warm socks, knitted cap, gloves, and trousers/jeans,and sunglasses: https://www.myswissalp s.com/weather.

Whatever you missed out bringing with you, there are shops in all the main train stations that are already carrying winter clothes. So, no worries about that.

Best regards,

Suzanne

• The thread ‘What clothing & shoes for Switzerland trip in Nov’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.