Compare STP to HFC -more than 200CHF difference

Compare STP to HFC -more than 200CHF difference

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Edlr4ma
Edlr4ma
10 posts
May 12, 2018 - 4:13 AM

Hello everyone,

I found just about every answer to every question I had about my swiss trip itinereary for July 14 to July 18 here.

So I decided to make my own table to calculate ticket costs. I must have done it wrong becuase there is a more than 230CHF difference between HFP ticket andSTP.

Can someone please review and see if it makes sense?

I would really appreciate it,

Thank you!!

edlr4ma

Please login to see the attached documents
rockoyster
rockoyster
3697 posts
expert
May 12, 2018 - 4:44 AM in reply to Edlr4ma

Hello Edlr4ma and Welcome to MySwiss Alps,

I get the SHFC to add up to CHF432.40. I haven't checked all the fares but the full fare Zurich to Wengen is CHF84.40 so CHF42.20 half fare. Apart from that the only other obvious thing I can see that looks odd is your Wengen to Jungfraujoch return tickets. SHFC is 50% discount and STP 25% discount for that trip. Did you check prices at bit.ly/2J5H92u?

What about return travel to Zurich or somewhere else? Or is that covered in your first line?

Arno
Arno
10751 posts
expert &
May 12, 2018 - 4:56 AM

Hi Edlr4ma,

How to find prices is explained on www.myswissalps.com/ti metable, and a spreadsheet can be downloaded from www.myswissalps.com/tr ain/ticketspasses/prac tical/chooserailpass.

Edlr4ma
Edlr4ma
10 posts
May 13, 2018 - 2:20 PM

Thank you for all your help.

I finally figured it out!

edlr4ma

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018