Concern about Happyrail purchase

Concern about Happyrail purchase

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Luna789
Luna789
13 posts
Apr 25, 2018 - 2:16 PM

Hello!

having a bit of concern regarding our purchase of 4 day Swiss Passes through HappyRail.com. Bought them almost a month ago and they arrived. The issue is, I was charged for delivery although they were emailed tickets. Also, I mistakenly (idiotically!) bought adult passes thinking my children, 20 and 24, were considered adults. A HappyRail employee was nice enough to notice my error and state that the difference would be refunded along with the erroneous delivery charge.

Neither refund has been credited back or received despite many polite communications on my part.

Any suggestions? It isn’t that much money, around 75 dollars, but obviously that’s money we’d rather spend on the trip!

thanks for any help!

Arno
Arno
10762 posts
expert &
Apr 25, 2018 - 2:51 PM

Hi Luna789,

I'm sorry to hear that! Indeed your children are entitled for cheaper Youth Passes. Happyrail is trustworthy company, so I assume something went wrong here unintentionally. Can you share your order number here? That should be enough for me to ask them to get back to you.

Luna789
Luna789
13 posts
Apr 26, 2018 - 4:46 PM in reply to Arno

Arno, thank you for the offer to intervene. I appreciate it! HappyRail refunded the shipping fee just yesterday and now will hopefully follow through with the other refund. If it’s ok I will ask for your help again if they don’t send the remaining 70 CHF refund in a few days.

thanks again and

Happy Spring!!

Arno
Arno
10762 posts
expert &
Apr 26, 2018 - 6:48 PM in reply to Luna789

I'm glad to hear that Luna. Thanks for the update!

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018