Connecting Swiss Travel Pass to mobile app

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 May 2017 at 19:09:42 #811754

Hello,

i bought the swiss travel pass for 15 days, and i chose the online delivery option. Now i am trying to connect my pass to SBB mobile app, but they are asking for a 10 digit customer number, which is not printed on the online tickets.

can you please help me ? i have bought 6 passes, one for each in the group. do i have to create an account for everyone?

sincerely

Mayur

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    9 May 2017 at 21:17:02 #863074

Hi Mayur,,

How to use the Swiss Travel Pass is explained here. Basically hou just have to print it and you’ll be ready to travel. Nothing else is needed.

If you choose to use the app you can do so to check train schedules. You don’t need an account and you don’t need to enter pass numbers. Swiss residents can optionally do so for other types of passes, so that’s what might have confused you.

Enjoy your trips!

• The thread ‘Connecting Swiss Travel Pass to mobile app’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.