Cost of everything for Luzern to Mt. Rigi

Cost of everything for Luzern to Mt. Rigi

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Aveen
Aveen
2 posts
Mar 31, 2017 - 2:44 AM

withIHi I will be in Switzerland on April 6-8. I have only the 7th to enjoy. This is my plan:

Go from Luzern to Weggis by lake boat and take the cable car to Rigi Kaltbad.Then take the train on up to Rigi Kulm. And train back down to Vitzna to board the boat again. IF there is time , take it to Flüelen for the wonderful scenery and return to Luzern by boat.

Is this the best way of planning? Do I have to go to rigi klatbad in order to get to rigi kulm?

I need to know exactly what would be the total cost for two adults for all of the above please? I have looked a lot but I can't make sense of exactly the total amount.

Also, we are traveling by car from Zurich, how much does parking cost?

Best,

Aveen

Lucas
Lucas
3091 posts
expert &
Mar 31, 2017 - 9:13 AM in reply to Aveen

Hi Aveen,

You do have to go through Rigi Kaltbad to get to Rigi Kulm from Weggis. You can search for trains/boat schedules and fares on the Swiss railways timetable here.

Luzern to Weggis is 19.60, Weggis to Rigi Kulm is 45.00 and returning to Luzern via Vitznau is 72.00 All prices in Swiss Francs with no rail pass discounts.
You can search for schedules and prices for all train and boat routes here.

You can see more info on the routes to Mt. Rigi here.

Parking costs in Zurich or other cities depends on where you are parking. Expect 3-4 chf per hour.

If you have any issues let us know.

Lucas

Last modified on Mar 31, 2017 - 9:13 AM by Lucas

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2017