Home  ▶  Get in touch  ▶  Forum  ▶  Luggage allowed when making cruise on Lake Zurich?

Luggage allowed when making cruise on Lake Zurich?

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Delly Soo
Delly Soo
9 posts
Oct 24, 2019 - 4:25 AM

Hi, I am staying in Seefeld and trying to make the most out of my one day here as I will be checking out at 11am. While the cruise departs at 12:40, can I carry along my hold luggage on the cruise? Look forward to your response. Thanks

Suzanne
Suzanne
191 posts
active member &
Oct 24, 2019 - 6:25 AM

Hello Delly Soo,

Welcome to MySwissAlps!

Yes, you are able to bring your luggage on the cruise. I wish you a wonderful time on the cruise. Please refer to www.myswissalps.com/bo atlakezurich and www.myswissalps.com/tr ain/practical/luggage for more information.

Best regards,

Suzanne

Last modified on Oct 24, 2019 - 3:17 PM by Annika
Delly Soo
Delly Soo
9 posts
Oct 24, 2019 - 9:24 AM in reply to Suzanne

Thank you so much indeed for your prompt reply. I’m having a wonderful time here. I’ll be heading to Lucerne after this. Thanks again.

Suzanne
Suzanne
191 posts
active member &
Oct 24, 2019 - 11:43 AM

Hello Delly Soo,

I'm glad you are having a wonderful time. The weather is ideal today! When you get a chance, please go to "Bachmann" on Schwanenplatz, and try out their pastries for me.

Enjoy Lucerne!

Best regards,

Suzanne

Delly Soo
Delly Soo
9 posts
Oct 26, 2019 - 9:07 AM in reply to Suzanne

Hi again. My husband and I would like to attend church service at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints but could not find the exact address. The address we have is the temple in Bern. Are there any other Mormon church nearest to Interlaken? Thank you.

Anna
Anna
322 posts
top member &
Oct 26, 2019 - 9:44 AM in reply to Delly Soo

Hi Delly Soo,

Unfortunately we don't have this information. Perhaps you can contact the mission at the temple in Bern and enquire if they have services closer to Interlaken.

Best regards,

Anna

Delly Soo
Delly Soo
9 posts
Oct 26, 2019 - 7:03 PM in reply to Anna

Thank you Anna, we will go there anyway, in order not to miss it. Also, I’m holding a Swiss travel pass and is this valid for a free ride to Schynige Platte?

Suzanne
Suzanne
191 posts
active member &
Oct 27, 2019 - 9:02 AM

Hello Delly Soo,

I hope all went well with your visit to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

The Schynige Platte is not free when you have the Swiss Travel Pass. The train to Schynige Platte will be 50% with your Swiss Travel Pass. Please refer to the this link for details:

I hope that helps.

Best regards,

Suzanne

Delly Soo
Delly Soo
9 posts
Oct 27, 2019 - 10:58 AM in reply to Anna

Hi Suzanne, we did find our way there and the temple is so serene. You should visit there one day too. Thank you for the information on Schynige Platte. We will visit tomorrow if the weather permitting.

Suzanne
Suzanne
191 posts
active member &
Oct 27, 2019 - 11:52 AM

Hello Delly Soo,

Thank you for your reply. I am glad you found the temple! Thank you for suggesting to visit the temple - I'm sure it's serene.

Tomorrow the weather is suppose to be cloudy with rain. Hopefully the weather fairies are on your side and will take a turn for the better. I will attach a link with a weather app for Switzerland. When you're on that page, look for "Weather and Climate" and under that heading there is "meteoswiss" it's a great weather forecast that I use.

I wish you a wonderful time tomorrow.

Best regards,

Suzanne

Last modified on Oct 27, 2019 - 4:14 PM by Annika
Delly Soo
Delly Soo
9 posts
Oct 30, 2019 - 5:36 AM in reply to Suzanne

Hello Suzanne and Anna, today is my last day in your beautiful country. We had a wonderful time at the Rhein Falls yesterday. My husband and I would like to thank you for all your advices and also suggestions in the forum that make our trip here smooth and most memorable. We will be leaving for Innsbruck and now I have to know if there is a direct train that will take us there without much hassle on the train tickets. I know my Swiss travel pass is only valid till Buchs SG. Thank you again

Ildiko
Ildiko
477 posts
top member &
Oct 30, 2019 - 9:22 AM in reply to Delly Soo

Hi Delly Soo,

I am glad to hear you had wonderful days and that MySwissAlps and the forum helped you. If you wish, you can share your holiday experiences and some photos in the trip report part of the forum at www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/tripreports.

I am not sure where are you just now, but from Zurich to Innsbruck there are several direct trains. You can check the timetable at www.myswissalps.com/ti metable. With a direct train it takes 3,5 hours to get to Innsbruck and right, you need to buy your tickets from Buchs SG to Innsbruck in case you have valid Swiss Travel Passes.

Have a look at www.myswissalps.com/tr aintickets/austria too, you can buy your ticket online under the Price label or at the train station. (If you buy online make sure to check the method of the ticket, like print at home or mobile options etc).

If you are not in Zurich, where are you? Please let me know, so I can help you to figure out how to get to Innsbruck.

Delly Soo
Delly Soo
9 posts
Oct 30, 2019 - 9:58 AM in reply to Ildiko

That’s okay, I was in Zurich HB and asked around and now I’m on my way to Innsbruck! Hopefully, I can come back here in the near future and Geneva, Montreux, Zermatt and St Moritz will be my next stops.

© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019