Day trip Zurich to Rheinfall and Germany

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 November 2018 at 0:41:29 #818931

Hello, we just arrived in Switzerland and want to take a day trip to Germany/Rhine Falls from Germany. I noticed there are no day trips this mont (November). Is there a way for me to take this trip on my own? Can someone give me the routes to take? Thank you.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 November 2018 at 0:49:31 #899002

The station at Rhine falls is called Neuhausen Rheinfall. It is served by local stopping trains on the railway line from Zürich to Schaffhausen. Take any train to that station and walk along the path to the falls.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 November 2018 at 8:22:45 #899003

Hi mom4spice,

We have a Rheinfall page here for you: http://www.myswissalps.com/rh einfall – click the route tab for details on how to get there. 🙂

• The thread ‘Day trip Zurich to Rheinfall and Germany’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.