Jun 3, 2018 - 7:12 AM
Guys, We are planning to spend a day in & around Murren and wanted to do a reality check to see if we are putting too much into a day... We will have the Swiss Travel Pass with us :)
We want to spend some time doing a couple of trails , The blumental panorama trail and the flower trail and then allow kiddos to spend time at the Allmendhubel “Flower Park” playground before returning back to Wengen after lunch at either in Murren or Lauterbrunnen.
With the Allmendhubel funicular under maintenance are these trails & playground doable ?
This is the route we were planning to take -
1. Wengen to Lauterbrunnen by train (CHF - Zero)
2. Lauterbrunnen to Grütschalp by cable car (CHF - Zero)
3. Grutschalp to Murren by cog wheel (CHF - Zero)
4. Do the trails & spend time in the playground if we can
5. Murren to Wengen (same way back)
Thanks as always !