Jan 4, 2018 - 7:16 AM
in reply to salviorm
>> My husband and I have booked an 8-day ski package at a hotel in grindelwald In early March 2018. He is not much of a skier/snowboarder ... Actually only I have the ski pass and my husband doesn’t because he does not plan to ski/snowboard.
If you will be in Grindelwald for 8 days, and your husband wants to be out and about using trains, boats, buses and cable cars in the Jungfrau Region while you are skiing, he might want to consider getting a Hiking and Sledging Pass.
The Hiking and Sledging Pass provides unlimited free travel on the following:
- Trains between Interlaken Ost, Grindelwald, Lauterbrunnen, Wengen and Mürren
- Trains Grindelwald, Lauterbrunnen and Wengen to Kleine Scheidegg and Eigergletscher
- Gondola Grindelwald Grund to Männlichen
- Cable car Wengen to Männlichen
- Gondola Grindelwald to First
- Bus Grindelwald to Bussalp until 16.00
- Funicular Mürren to Allmendhubel
- Bus and cable car Lauterbrunnen-Stechelberg-Mürren
- Cable car and train Lauterbrunnen-Grütschalp-Mürren
If you get a Hiking and Sledging Pass for at least 3 days, you also get 50% discount on tickets between:
www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfrauhikingsledgingpa ss
I have attached a map that shows the coverage of the Hiking and Sledging Pass.
Last modified on Jan 18, 2018 - 11:38 AM by Arno
Please login to see the attached documents