May 16, 2018 - 1:11 PM
Need few details on Saver Day pass(SDP)
1. Between 1-day travelpass(needs half fare card) and SDP : Is there any difference? I assume with both train(including golden pass), bus and boat travel are free
2. Does SDP without half fare card, provide any discount on cable car & cog wheel train to mountains like Rigi, Stanserhorn, First, Murren etc.
3. SDP without half fare card provide any discount on trian to Jungfraujoch from Grindelwald?
4. SDP can be bought only online ?
5. 1-day travelpass can be bought at any train stations ?
6. With printout of Half fare card(bought on happyrail.com), 1-day travelpass or SDP(bought in sbb.ch), Can I just board any train(including golden pass), boat or bus ?
7. My son is 4 years, Should I have any pass for him if I do not have Half fare card ?