Discount of up to € 200 on rail passes or tickets

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    14 February 2014 at 17:25:55 #839503

Can I buy a swiss pass for use starting tomorrow using one of these discount codes?\

Thanks in advance!

Arno
    15483 posts
    14 February 2014 at 21:44:39 #839504

Hello yshaban,

The codes are valid for all passes including the Swiss Pass, but a Swiss Pass is a physical document that needs to be shipped to you. I don’t think any of these sites can get the pass to you overnight, but you can check their shipping options.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    15 February 2014 at 6:51:31 #839505

Can I not buy a Swiss pass at the train station itself as long as I have my passport? And can I not get the discount in that case?

Arno
    15483 posts
    15 February 2014 at 8:51:03 #839506

Hi yshaban,

Sure you can buy a Swiss Pass at a rail station, but this discount is offered by the Rail Europe websites listed above, not by the local railways. Please see the Swiss Pass page for points of sale of Swiss Passes, current promotions and all other details.

Enjoy your rail trips!

• The thread ‘Discount of up to € 200 on rail passes or tickets’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.