Discount /promotional offers on Swiss Travel Pass

Discount /promotional offers on Swiss Travel Pass

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
anuswiss
anuswiss
1 post
Feb 13, 2018 - 6:28 AM

Hi!!

We are a group of 9 travelling in May 18 (5 Senior citizens 65 +, 3 Adults and 1 Child 12+).

Can you please guide

1.Are there any discount or promotional offers available on Swiss Travel Pass.

2.Also are there any special discounts for senior citizens on purchase of 8 days 2nd class pass.

3.What is the best time to purchase the travel pass. (one month advance,2 month in advance or wait till last week)

Thanx n regards,

Chantal
Chantal
944 posts
top member
Feb 13, 2018 - 10:35 AM in reply to anuswiss

Hi anuswiss, and welcome to MySwissAlps,

1. We can't say for sure if there will be - last year I think it was in March/April....Check our promotions page here for updates.
  2. There are no special discounts for senior citizens.
  3. If you are buying the Swiss Travel Pass online, you can wait until a week before travel as it will be emailed to you to print at home (they say to give yourself 3 days for the order but it is usually instantaneous).
Mireya
Mireya
2 posts
Feb 16, 2018 - 1:42 PM

i somewhere read that there is a discount when you purchase 10 pswiss passes. Like a 20% and the 10 is free...

we are group flying from may 20-28. May be we can het together the swiss travel passes and get the discount?

Lucas
Lucas
8814 posts
expert &
Feb 16, 2018 - 5:00 PM in reply to Mireya

Hi Mireya,

I'm not aware of group discounts on the Swiss Travel Pass. There is a group discount on rail tickets however - https://www.sbb.ch/en/ travelcards-and-tickets/tickets-for-switzerland/group-tickets.html

Mireya
Mireya
2 posts
Feb 16, 2018 - 5:35 PM

Thanks.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018