Nov 14, 2017 - 1:09 AM
in reply to hazmihasni
>> I am travelling to Interlaken, Murren, Schilthorn & Gimmerwald in December and will be staying in Lauterbrunnen.
If you are there between 13 Nov and 8 Dec 2017, the cable car to the Schilthorn will be closed for maintenance.
>> Do i need to purchase a Swiss Pass for a family of 4 (2 adults & 2 children)
How old are your children?
If you are going to be spending your entire time in the Jungfrau Region, you might want to consider getting the Hiking and Sledging Pass, which provides unlimited free travel on the following:
- Trains between Interlaken Ost, Grindelwald, Lauterbrunnen, Wengen and Mürren
- Trains Grindelwald, Lauterbrunnen and Wengen to Kleine Scheidegg and Eigergletscher
- Gondola Grindelwald Grund to Männlichen
- Cable car Wengen to Männlichen
- Gondola Grindelwald to First
- Bus Grindelwald to Bussalp until 16.00
- Funicular Mürren to Allmendhubel
- Bus and cable car Lauterbrunnen-Stechelberg-Mürren
- Cable car and train Lauterbrunnen-Grütschalp-Mürren
If you get a Hiking and Sledging Pass for at least 3 days, you also get 50% discount on tickets between:
www.myswissalps.com/ju ngfrauhikingsledgingpa ss
I have attached a map that shows the coverage of the Hiking and Sledging Pass. However, depending on exactly when in December you will be there, some mountain transport might be closed.
Last modified on Jan 18, 2018 - 11:29 AM by Arno
Please login to see the attached documents