Does Half Fare Pass apply for Lauterbrunnen-Milan

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    25 December 2014 at 9:55:15 #806773

Hi guys, i will be travelling to Switzerland from 29th January till 4th February 2015.

I will be going from Zurich to Lucerne till 2nd February. This will include a day trip to Mt Titlis. After that i will be going to Lauterbrunen via Interlaken, lastly I will depart for Milan.

My question is, does the half fare card apply for Lauterbrunnen to Italy? because the general page says half fare card applies but when i tried to book, the options only include half fare card 1/2/3-years. So does that mean one month half fare card does not apply? if it applies will the price be the same if i chose the half fare card 1 year option?

Thanks in advance

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    26 December 2014 at 15:29:31 #841450

Hi NurainiLau,

The Swiss Half Fare Card gets you a 50% discount on the Lauterbrunnen to Domodossola leg of that trip. You can verify that on the map you can download from the Swiss Half Fare Card page. You can choose the 1/2/3 year card when booking the ticket. Since you’re from Malaysia you can also get the pass and the ticket from your local reseller.

Have great trip!

• The thread ‘Does Half Fare Pass apply for Lauterbrunnen-Milan’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11050 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.